Thursday, April 9, 2015

Walking to rewards




I just bought a FITBIT Zip Wireless Activity Tracker through Amazon. Thanks to reward apps and earning websites, I was able to order this little cutie with zero cash out of pocket.  One complete order, including an extended warranty - paid for with gift cards earned from apps like Perk and websites like Swagbucks.  I just LOVE placing orders without having to pull out a credit or debit card!

Once I receive my order, I will link this fitness tracker to my credit union and Walgreen's reward accounts.  My credit union offers a program that will deposit funds into my savings account based on the number of steps I take.  Walgreen's offers a similar program with a slight difference.  Where my credit union will make cash deposits, Walgreens offers points to use in the store.  Just think, I will earn money by walking!!  Sweet!

Swagbucks

Perk

No comments: