Monday, November 24, 2014

Reward Apps - CheckPoints - The App That Pays You Back



Like many, I have been trying to earn extra money to help with the old monthly budget.  Fortunately, I have found several apps and web sites to assist me with my goal.  I thought it would be helpful to start listing them so others may enjoy the same benefits as have I.  First on my list to share is  CheckPoints - The App That Pays You Back.  It is free to download and available for both Android and Apple phones through their respective app stores.

The object of the app and corresponding web site is to build points.  These points can be exchanged for a variety of gift cards, gadgets or charitable contributions.

There are several ways to build points.  When accessing the app on your phone, you are able to "check in" to local retailers.  A check in simply means you click a "check in" button by the retailer's name and are immediately rewarded with points.  Points range from 2 to 10 for this activity.  You are also able to view videos, download apps and even scan products in stores to build additional points.   Additionally, the web site offers surveys, videos and miscellaneous earning opportunities from which to choose.

Although this program offers the ability to earn extra money, it certainly won't replace a full or even part-time job's income.  However, this is one of many apps and sites I have learned to use daily and have earned several gift cards.  My favorite reward from CheckPoints so far - a $25 Shell gas gift card.

I have included a link below that will take you directly to the site.  If you choose to open an account, I would appreciate it if you used my referral code - ladybugcents.  We will each receive bonus points. However, if you are not comfortable with that option, simply leave the referral section blank.  Either way, I hope you reach your goals.

CheckPoints - The App That Pays You Back

No comments: